Monday, October 28, 2013

Monday Oct 28, 2013 thoughts on my own work.


this is a digital manipulation of a an acrylic painting I have done. For some reason I always like when i introvert the colors of a painting. they usually work together as well but take on new meaning and character. and think part of the appeal to me is that it makes the work feel as if it was created by someone else. i always like another artist's work better than my own.i often get very jealous.
the second thing i noticed when looking at my artwork through various software is that almost every piece has a very mathmatical,proportion-driven grid. this is almost never planned. but in a lot of cases it is very exact. so any way here is a work where i introverted the colors, and exposed the grid . crit and comments encouraged.


color introverted. grid lines imposed.





original painting.

No comments:

Post a Comment