Wednesday, October 23, 2013

I am Jealous of People With Good Pensmanship

i hate my handwriting. it comes out horrible looking. my signature is horrible as well. i notice whenever i jot anything down how far it is from visually appealing. it bugs me. really does. why can i paint and the line flow without any thought to it, but words come out so ugly? i dont get it. i am envious of almost everyone else's handwritting. everyone else seems to have some characther imbued into it. mine has zero. sure, sometimes, i'll consciously write something which looks alright, but usually it is shit,even if it is on scratch paper. I like basic math, and very much hate when simple things dont add up. my handwriting bedevils me.it really does. i see slick signatures in ledgers and on the back of checks or on the sweet spot of a baseball, i am jealous. i hate how people very artistically disinclined, can have such beautiful flow and line in the things they write. if they spoke and thought as fine as they wrote the whole world would be swell.

No comments:

Post a Comment